The School Of Designing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School Of Designing

Join Our site , become a great internet artist! , Learn! , program! , Make friends! , and become the greatest!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesUserListgroupsRegisterLog in
We would like to thank you for the wonderful community we had created, the kind members who offered their services as staff and those who just stopped by every now and then for a chat.

Unfortunatly all good things come to end and so it appears that after some complications and inactivity it has come to this.
The best way i can really think of to say goodbye, is this:

The Foolishment of others...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T
Designer
Designer
T

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:
The Foolishment of others... Left_bar_bleue911234149/931323123The Foolishment of others... Empty_bar_bleue  (911234149/931323123)

The Foolishment of others... Empty
PostSubject: The Foolishment of others...   The Foolishment of others... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Van, my trust worthy Brother Notifyed you about our new forums . People show know that i posted the first one up . " NO NEW FORUMS! " I have correctly Stated in the topic in this board. If any of you have really registered to the board then you have been completely Lost your mind. Let me ask you a question , If some says O sorry i have no newspaper today and another man say " `o why yes they do have newpapers over there just for 52Cents " How would you believe the man that is look for food in a garbage can or The Store owner? As me i would be the store owner. Jack was good and registered and that sloopy boring forum. We decided that that forum is a complete waste of time to work on. It had no right Corrections , Actions , Coding or anything i can call it to be a boring useless Hosting Part of the whole internet filled with more Easier Set-up Hosting then that dump . Right now Forumotion is rated #1 so we are going to stay with it and like it. We just wanted the best performance for the members and other thing O.O i wasn't really here and Van took Control of the whole thing, im sorry if anyone was Depressed or anything in that sort , My Best Regards T

- Modifyed By The National Board Of Designing
Back to top Go down
https://designing.darkbb.com

The Foolishment of others...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The School Of Designing :: The Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: