The School Of Designing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School Of Designing

Join Our site , become a great internet artist! , Learn! , program! , Make friends! , and become the greatest!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesUserListgroupsRegisterLog in
We would like to thank you for the wonderful community we had created, the kind members who offered their services as staff and those who just stopped by every now and then for a chat.

Unfortunatly all good things come to end and so it appears that after some complications and inactivity it has come to this.
The best way i can really think of to say goodbye, is this:

We're Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:
We're Back! Left_bar_bleue4/50We're Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/50)

We're Back! Empty
PostSubject: We're Back!   We're Back! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 am

PengPix unexpectedly closed, and this server move is taking forever. I'm not sure if we will open again, so this could be the end of pengpix.

Joel is now at college and is busy, so he's not on msn, and he is the only one with server access - I've only got access to the admin panel, no server access.

So i've put most of the images on photobucket, and i will reupload all tutorials, art and everything.
Even if pengPix does come back, the images wont be restored - we've set the host to remove all codes including the IMG tags on forums.. Just realized that it only removes the code when you remove the image, as the host has been taken offline, it is turned off, so it cant remove the codes. We hope that it does come back, as im in trouble in many places for people's images vanishing Neutral

Thanks for being so patient, and i apologize for the forum downtime, but we're back now Smile

-Jack
Back to top Go down

We're Back!
Page 1 of 1