The School Of Designing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School Of Designing

Join Our site , become a great internet artist! , Learn! , program! , Make friends! , and become the greatest!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesUserListgroupsRegisterLog in
We would like to thank you for the wonderful community we had created, the kind members who offered their services as staff and those who just stopped by every now and then for a chat.

Unfortunatly all good things come to end and so it appears that after some complications and inactivity it has come to this.
The best way i can really think of to say goodbye, is this:

Am I leaving?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:
Am I leaving? Left_bar_bleue4/50Am I leaving? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/50)

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 am

Well i just got this in an email:
Quote :
Hello there Everyone! i just wanted to say it has been a great week , it only been a week or so but we've done good , i would like to annouce that " Jack " Our Co-Leader Of the Groups C.H.A.I.N. and Pro Designer Also Admin Has been Demoted

General: We have just added some Tutorials to our site it has finally been released! And to Jack...

Our Progress: Our Progress have passed in what i thought i mean in 3 days we made about 150 postes and now our forums is very active , this isn't the only forum i ever made but the most post in a week i got in the other forums was about 500 so right now we may pass the recored! So Anyways Everyone Keep designing and posting .

Group Related: Groups have been Deactived for now please do not! Making any as if you do you will waste one of your Chances and the groups will be disband.The reason is to gather more members for now , we don't wanna consider on wars or contests.

Contest: We do some every week so Check it out now we have a new Competation so Join! it now because it is due next friday and you only have this friday to sign up.The Contest is making the most and best Pictures you can in 7days.

Thank you for listening ! , We will be posting up most tutorials soon so Hurry up and see the new Version 3.0!
[u]

Even i didn't know i'd got demoted confused
Back to top Go down
Van
Designer
Designer
Van

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:
Am I leaving? Left_bar_bleue1/50Am I leaving? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Huh?! , ... im sure i added about your promotion it said your co-leader now , i guess i made a mistake , WEll Anyway later co
Back to top Go down
Van
Designer
Designer
Van

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:22 pm

O T is gone till monday lol he told me about this
Back to top Go down
Van
Designer
Designer
Van

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm

wait i mean your co-owner lol sorry!
Back to top Go down
T
Designer
Designer
T

Number of posts : 80

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:
Am I leaving? Left_bar_bleue911234149/931323123Am I leaving? Empty_bar_bleue  (911234149/931323123)

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:44 pm

no your no leaving you are promoted to co-owner
Back to top Go down
https://designing.darkbb.com
Adiex

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:00 am

i don't get it what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Flame

Number of posts : 35

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:04 am

no jack! dont leave you the best here and plus you didnt finsh my Picture <Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:
Am I leaving? Left_bar_bleue4/50Am I leaving? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/50)

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 am

I got the newsletter in my email, os i opened it and that is what had been written Question
Back to top Go down
Van
Designer
Designer
Van

Designing Chart
Tutorials Made:

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:40 am

Then i must have forgoten to add the part of your promotion lol me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am I leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I leaving?   Am I leaving? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I leaving?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The School Of Designing :: School Of Designing :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: